Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Not Dead!

It has been many moons since my last post. What's my deal, you ask? Why is this Meng character so shite at keeping up with various online networking phenomena such as Facebook and Blog and Fritter (or whatever)? A good question that will be answered in due time.

In the meanwhile, I want to show you part of a new personal art piece I've done this year.  It's going to be shown at the Master Blasters of Sculpture IV art show at The Hive Gallery, starting this Saturday, but more of this in my next post.  There's a bit more to this guy, but I don't want to show the rest of it until after the show...


1 comment:

  1. Daaaave! Glad you're not dead and cremated!
    Imagine my joy upon finding proof of your continued existence.
    Show us more - pan down, cousin.

    ReplyDelete